Home is truly where the heart is. Katrin’s apartment is a wonderland if you ever saw one with trinkets and goddesses at every corner. A place where nature meets nurture with an almost forest-like collection of plants, various Madonna statues and kitties galore!
A homey mix of handmade crafts and personality touches… butterflies on picture frames, kitchen-side ponds, all the KL bedding and pillow covers you could dream up, an elevated bathtub that overlooks the rest of the apartment… and major injections of love into the details all around!
These goddess lamps are awesome! Katrin also has one in her bathroom
Katrin enjoys an afternoon snack in her loft-style open kitchen.
Katrin and her husband Mike’s beautiful gallery of family portraits… some gorgeous black and white vintage looking ones really stand out – and the butterflies *oh my*… I loves!!!
Katrin’s makeup vanity (that she made herself – can you believe?!?)! If you haven’t already, check out the post I did about Katrin on the Nightlife Beauty Junkie Blog and get filled in on her makeup must-haves!
Protectress lady figures in the corner of her bedroom
Possibly the most adorable shower cap in all of the land… so fifties and bonnet-like!
Make your home a place of comfort and security… a place where deep relaxation conquers all after a long day out in the city and where relationships blossom and flourish. Adorn and create a place you love to be (you’d be amazed at how radically this can change your lifestyle and make you more of a homebody) instead of escaping elsewhere for your creature comforts.
Check out the KL boutique for duvets, pillowcases, shawls and artwork to really jazz up your living space
3 Responses to “Madonnas and Creature Comforts – Inside Katrin’s Home”
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to the KL Blog!
Our retail address:
Looking for a post?
Topics We Love
Go Back in Time…
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- Bring out your killer instinct in the Killer Whale Dress!
- For the LOVE of CIRCUS
- Custom embellished shoes – leaves and cherries
- Surprisingly versatile: I’m wearing banana yellow jeans again.
- Atelier de création – Creative workshop with Katrin
- We are launching an online Ivko store! It’s about time!
- snip snip: making mini leaf appliquee for the “Peace tunic”
- Tulip fields = Modern art
- Metamorphose – doucement printemps
- Hopping into Spring – Dresses for Dancers
- Bolero or Wrap top? Both!
- Melow Spring 2013: striped, slubbed and layered.
- Ivko Cardigan: the little magic layer
- Great style knows no age limit!
- Custom wedding dress for bride married in Mexico
- Looking back: Marie-Claude a natural beauty in rose dress.
- Costume post: red ribbon sleeves for ODAYA
- New Premium denim at the store (my ass in banana yellow jeans)
- Look! I’m on the poster. Oh, and come to this fun event.
- Wedding day legwear: shoes and nylons as one.